So I am about 6 weeks away from having our 5th baby. As excited as I am to hold our precious baby, I can’t help but think of the work I have ahead of me as far as weight loss goes. I am 5’9″ and prior to pregnancy, I weighed between 145 and 150. For me, that is a great weight. I fit into my favorite clothes, I feel pretty and healthy and just all around great. Now as many moms know, our weight can fluctuate a few times in our motherhood years. Not everyone experiences the same thing, but I definitely fluctuate….majorly! If you want other ways to lose weight then you should definitely consider checking out coolsculpting.
Here is how it goes down for me…
- I start out in great shape, feeling good about myself
- I get pregnant and I start gaining weight rapidly(at first it’s mostly in my bootie and legs)
- Before I know it, I’ve added 20+ pounds
- I add some more pounds….20 in fact
- And just before child birth I feel like a fatty and am 50 pounds heavier than I was at pre-pregnancy weight.
- I deliver our sweet little baby, lose 25 pounds that day (between baby and water)
- I come home and realize I have gained a ton of weight in *other* secret areas of my body. “Oh great….” I was so focused on my cute belly growing that I didn’t notice the *other secret parts, aka…my bootie, growing too!
- I start freaking out about how I am going to lose it all.
Here I am in our family picture and our baby boy was 5 months old. I felt like a fatty and seriously did not like how I looked. I decided to take immediate action, but I kept in mind that I didn’t want my milk production to suffer or the nutrients that our baby was getting.
So I started my plan…
- I found a “7-day cleanse” on Pinterest and I did that 3 times in a row, so a total of 21 days, and when this was finished I had lost about 10 pounds at the end of the three weeks.
- Then, I stopped drinking sodas completely and started drinking water only….absolutely ONLY. And lots of it. I also cut my sugar down a lot. This was super hard for me, because I don’t just have a sweet tooth, I have a whole mouth full of sweet teeth!
- I cut my portions in half, exactly in half. The first two weeks of this I felt like I was starving, but I was tired of looking the way I did. So I only ate half of everything I used to. Example: So for taco night, I was up to (embarrassing to share this with you) but three tacos, now I have one and a half.
- Also, I started following the “eat for your blood type” plan, which you can get as an app on your phone, or there is a book, or info on the web. I’m not super perfect at this, but I think this helped a lot.
- Also, I started exercising a lot more. But not until I felt completely healed from delivery. I used to be pretty hit and miss. I completed the P90X program and then continued an exercise program that worked best for me.
I know it sounds like a lot, but as I mentioned before…I was unhappy with my body, so I was really ready to fix it; someone even told me to research peptides which I did. After a year of working hard, I felt great and I was at my pre-pregnancy weight.
So here I go again, about to have another baby and I am really not looking forward to all the hard work ahead of me. Call it “laziness”, call it “lack of will-power”, call it “being tired,” and truly I think it’s a combination of all those things.
BUT… I found something that will make this process a little easier and I am so excited to try it out!!! Safely increase your metabolism, burn fat, and even increase milk production.
I was researching herbal supplements to assist in getting rid of my stubborn baby fat, and I was so excited when I found FitTea’s PostNatal Fatburner because it uses 100% natural ingredients,
and it helps produce more lactation. (that is always something I think about when losing weight while breastfeeding) Their web-site says, “This is one supplement that’s good for you and your baby at the same time!”
Anyways, I am so glad to find something that will help me get on track a little faster this time! I am definitely going to get some FitTea and use it! If you desire to join me, click the link below!!