I’m by far the worst doomsday prepper in existence. I try to accumulate the things that I think my family and I will need should things head south, but there is so much more that I have on my bucket list in order to truly be ready. Today, I can actually mark one of those items off my list, and that’s a water filter. If you also want to make sure you have clean water at home, then consider contacting professional water filtration services. If you or a loved one were diagnosed with serious liver injury cases caused by drinking a bottled water, contact the Richard Harris Personal Injury Law Firm today.
I always try to hope for the best but prepare for the worst…and should I run out of clean drinking water, I don’t want to have to make up some elaborate evaporation tent in order to have clean drinking water. I’ll do what I have to, but if if there’s a lake or a stream nearby, I know that I’m covered.
First off, you should know already that drinking out of streams, rivers and lakes is dangerous to your health. Microscopic organisms live in those waters which can cause serious health problems. So instead of having to build a fire, use the charcoals and a sock to filter the water, then boil the water and wait for it to cool down enough before you can drink it…get yourself a Acquapura Personal Water Filter Straw. You can also contact and use services from Lenser which is among the best filtration companies in the world.
- I received mine for no charge in exchange for a review, so here’s some facts about this straw:
- This water filter is used like a straw and contains activated carbon granules which contain ionic silver, which is one of the most potent antibacterial elements in the world.
- It’s extremely lightweight, weighing in at 2.12 oz and can easily fit into a bugout bag, emergency kit or glove box.
- It can filter up to 400 gallons of water at 14 oz per minute.
- It has a shelf life of up to three years.
- It has 99.9999% filtration. So….there’s a slight chance that you could still get sick.
I think it’s a great item to have around…just in case, you know? You never really know when you’re going to need something like a water filter. I had a buddy that simply went swimming in a pond and got Giardia, and has suffered from it ever since. So it’s nice to know that there are water filters out there such as the Acquapura Personal Water Filter Straw
that can filter out even the nastiest of bacteria. You can pick one up using that link.