This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jel Sert. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s finally and officially Summer time! One of my favorite times of the year, but also one of the busiest…which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. As parents of four, we make sure our kids are involved in as many outdoor activities as they can possibly handle. From swim team and basketball camps to camping and fishing, our summer is packed full and non-stop.
On top of that, we are one of a very small number of people in our small community here with an in-ground pool. So to state the obvious, if you live in Arizona…and you have a pool…you inherit friends you never knew you had. Everybody loves a pool! And we don’t mind the friends!
So with as much pool time as we get, our kids, their cousins and friends are constantly asking for snacks. You know how kids get! Swimming just makes everyone hungrier. So just outside the pool gate, we have a pool house with a chest freezer stocked with the most popular pool-side snack there is, Fla-Vor-Ice pops!
My kids love those things. At times, it’s hard to keep our freezer stocked because we go through them so fast. And as a Dad, I tend to lean more towards the tropical fruit flavors. So if I want to get my favorite kind, I have to make sure I’m the first one to the freezer!
With a variety of original fruit and tropical flavors, there’s a lot less whining when one of my kids doesn’t get the cherry or the pina colada.
Here’s some cool facts about Fla-Vor-Ice:
- Fla-Vor-Ice has been around since 1969! I remember eating these things as a kid.
- They’re a “mom approved snack” with less than 20 calories per serving. Kids can snack on an ice pop or two and still be hungry for their next meal.
- They’re made with real fruit juice.
- They don’t contain any major allergens, so they’re safe for everyone to eat.
- Fla-Vor-Ice also has a sugar-free variety.
- It’s an inexpensive snack, at $0.10 per serving.
Be sure to LIKE Fla-Vor-Ice on Facebook and take a look at some of the fun and crazy photos they’ve posted. And the next time you’re kids ask for a refreshing snack, dish out the Fla-Vor-Ice!